a) Transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorized use of this Site or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us.
Members may not have more than one active account. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account. This means you need to be careful with your password. If you find out that someone is using your account without your permission, you must let us know immediately. You may not transfer your account to someone else. We are not liable for any damages or losses caused by someone using your account without your permission. However, if we (or anyone else) suffer any damage due to the unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable.
6. Independent Vendors: NAVAdeal relies upon a network of independent vendors who supply some of the goods advertised on the Site and in some cases, drop ship them directly to the member. Independent Vendors are solely responsible for the content of advertisements and the goods that they sell through the Site. Without limitation, NAVAdeal is not liable for any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other proprietary or intellectual property rights arising out of content posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, by our vendors, even if appearing on the Site or in emails from us. Nothing on the Site shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of NAVAdeal or any supplier with respect to any such image, logo or name.
7. User Content: You are solely responsible for any User Content you post to the Site, and the consequences of posting or publishing it. By "User Content", we mean any Content you post to the Site. "Content" means information, data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or any other materials. When we say "post", we include posting, uploading, sharing, submitting or otherwise providing User Content in any manner in connection with the Site. If you post User Content, you are making a guarantee to us that you either own all the content you are posting in the User Content, or you have the right to post the content. Furthermore, you are guaranteeing that you have the right to allow us to make your User Content available for others to view and use as part of the Site without requiring that any such use be subject to additional obligations or terms. If you do not have these rights, do not post the User Content.
9. Prohibited Content: If we allow you to upload User Content, you may not:
a) Provide User Content that you don't have the right to submit, unless you have the owner's permission; this includes material covered by someone else's copyright, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or any other proprietary right;
b) Forge headers or manipulate other identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content you provide;
e) Impersonate anyone else or lie about your affiliation with another person or entity in your User Content;
f) Use meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing any of our or our suppliers' product names or trademarks in your User Content; or
We have the sole right, but not necessarily the obligation, to delete at any time any User Content that violates these rules or that we believe to be inappropriate for any reason.
11. We Are Not Responsible for User Content: We generally do not review any of the User Content posted by our members. We do not endorse any User Content or support any views, opinions, recommendations, or advice that may be in User Content. User Content comes from a variety of sources, and we make no promises about the reliability of any source or the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of any User Content. You may be offended by User Content that you see on the Site. You may find some of it to be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. However, you agree not to hold us responsible in any way for your use of our Site, including your exposure to User Content.
12. Purchase: NAVAdeal works with outside providers for maintenance of the NAVAdeal website. NAVAdeal and its partners strive for complete accuracy in description and pricing of the products on the site, however, due to the nature of the internet occasional glitches or mistakes may cause inaccuracies to appear on the site. NAVAdeal has the right to void any purchases that display an inaccurate price. If the displayed price is higher than the actual price you may be refunded the overcharge and the item will ship for the correct price. If the displayed price is less than the actual price, NAVAdeal will void the purchase and attempt to contact you via either phone or email to inquire if you would like the item for the correct price.
13. Suggested Retail Prices: NAVAdeal displays suggested retail prices for goods offered on the Site based on pricing information provided by vendors and manufacturers, and we make no promises about the reliability or accuracy of any such information listed on the Site.
14. Links to Third Party Websites; No Implied Endorsements: This Site may contain links to other websites on the internet. You acknowledge that we have no control over such websites and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, content, legality or any other aspect of any linked website. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website or of any product or service provided by a third party. You should also read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these other websites.
16. Disclaimer of Warranty: THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ALL TEXT, IMAGES MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION ON, ACCESSIBLE FROM OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" AND "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, NAVADEAL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (1)THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS FREE OF ERRORS; (2)THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS; (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR (4) THIS SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
17. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL NAVADEAL OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF NAVADEAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF NAVADEAL OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO NAVADEAL IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE EVENT, PROMOTION OR BOUTIQUE GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY OR IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID, $100. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL NAVADEAL OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN YOUR ACCOUNT OR OTHERWISE STORED BY OR ON BEHALF OF NAVADEAL.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages in such states some or all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply and liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
18. Not Intended for International Use: We make no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You may not use, export or re-export any User Content or any copy or adaptation of such User Content, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, without limitation, United States export laws and regulations.
19. Risk of Loss: The items purchased from our Site are shipped by a third party carrier pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for such items may pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
22. Copyright Infringement: Notice and Take Down Procedures: Notice and Take Down Procedures: If you believe that any materials on this Site infringe your copyright, you may request that they be removed. This request must bear a signature of the copyright holder or an authorized representative and must: (a) identify the allegedly infringing materials; (b) indicate where on the Site the infringing materials are located; (c) provide your name and contact information; (d) state that you have a good faith belief that the materials are infringing; (e) state that the information in your claim is accurate; and (f) indicate that "under penalty of perjury" you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf. Contact for copyright issues relating to this Site is: Freddie Domingo NAVAdeal 249 Onondaga Ave , San Francisco, CA, 94112 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Aug 31, 2010
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to the homepages of our websites or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you create an account, use the interactive areas and features of our Services, invite a friend to use our Services, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, participate in a contest or promotion, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, credit card information, shopping preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide. In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others. For example, we may ask you to provide the email address of the friend who invited you to join our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your NAVADEAL account through a third party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, email address, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
NAVADEAL may store and process personal information in the United States and in other countries. Sharing of Information
We will not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may also allow others to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet and to provide analytics services.
NAVADEAL takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account or sending an email with your request to email@example.com If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but note that we may retain certain information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from NAVADEAL at any time by following the instructions in those messages or by contacting email@example.com If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as emails about your account and our ongoing business relations. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten business days as we process your request.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request please contact us.